What our guests love about our listing:Guest access
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces, linens, and towels have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes!
- Our condo features TWO full bathrooms, 1 ensuite bathroom attached to the master bedroom and 1 large bathroom next to the second bedroom.
- Only a 10-15 drive to West Edmonton Mall (WEM)
- Beautifully decorated space with solid wood furnishings and warm ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure lockbox & door keypad.
- Complementary parking in our secure heated underground parkade and above ground surface parking stall next to the main entrance!
- Lightning fast WIFI on our large 42" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Easy access to anywhere in the city via. The Anthony Henday.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- The condo can get a bit warm in the summer months and the suite does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers in each bedroom for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and open windows help create a great cross breeze to cool down the suite fast!
- We are located in a safe neighbourhood close the Edmonton Airport. However, this means we are a bit far from the downtown core, which is approximately a 30 minute drive from our condo.
This condo unit comfortably sleeps 6 with 2 queen size beds, and a pull-out sofa couch in the living room.
- All beds come complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
- Unit is on the third floor and is easily accessible with the elevator right next to the main entrance in the front lobby.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!..
You have full and total access of our condo during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Windermere Currents - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
Self check-in · Easily check yourself in with the lock box at the front entrance vestibule and into the unit itself with our electronic lock on the front door of the condo unit.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Neighborhood overview
Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!
Located in the most affluent neighborhood in all of Edmonton, this thriving pocket in the Southwest of town has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! Inside the shopping district of Windermere Currents, you'll find all the major Canadian banks, large outlet stores from all your favorite brands, coffee shops, workout gyms, gas stations, restaurants, grocery chains, hardware stores, just to scratch the surface.Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.