What our guests love about our listing:Guest access
- Our great location off of Whyte Ave, and easy walk-ability to several restaurants, Old Strathcona Farmers' Market & multiple unique breweries.
-5 min drive to Kinsmen Spots Centre
- 5 min drive to University of Alberta.
- 2 min walk to ATB Financial Arts Barns, The Fringe Festival, Arts walk and several other festivals.
- Beautifully decorated space with artistic finishes and a HUGE comfortable leather sectional couch.
- Self Check-in & Professionally cleaned condo.
- Complementary covered parking.
- Lightening fast WIFI on our large 42" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- The easy access to transit that brings you within minutes to Edmonton's biggest venues and downtown core.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
-Although we offer complementary parking, the covered parking space can be quite tight and is really more suited for a small to medium sized car. If you have a larger vehicle there is ample free parking on 102nd Street (just west of the building).
- Being in the heart of Whyte Avenue and close to transit access points, although handy does mean the traffic that runs by it might disturb some light sleepers.
- The apartment is located in an older working class urban neighborhood and although very safe it may feel strange for some who are used to a rural or suburb setting.
This condo unit comfortably sleeps four people with one brand new queen size bed, and a large 6" memory foam fold-able queen size floor mattress that can be set up in the living room.
- Our master bedroom is complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
- Unit is on the second floor and is easily accessible with only a small flight of stairs to the unit.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!.
You have full and total access of our condo during your stay! Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Whyte Ave - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the unit which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. There is one key inside a lock box which you will need to gain entry to the condo building which is located on the fence just across from the covered parking stall.Guest interaction
Please note, that the covered parking stall has a short clearance and is a tight parking spot, As such, taller vehicles, especially trucks, will need to park along the street on the west side of the building.
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Free cancellation within 48 hours of when the original booking is made, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in (time shown in the confirmation email).
After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee.
All bookings made through the direct booking website on this listing will have a refundable damage deposit of $500 CAD held on deposit of the traveler's method of payment in the event there are damages to our properties. The damage deposit hold will be released 3 business days after the reservation is completed to ensure proper inspections are done after check out to ensure the properties were not damaged beyond normal wear and tear.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Neighborhood overview
Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!
Located just off of Whyte Ave, this unit is just minutes away from one of the most vibrant streets in all of Edmonton! Lots of pubs, bars, restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, all the major banks, grocery stores, heck you name it, it's here! Perfect for someone who wants to experience Edmonton's nightlife, mingle with the locals, or for the business traveler who wants a cozy place to stay that's close to downtown.Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.