★Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive up to $55 off your first stay: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/piquep4?currency=USD&s=67&unique_share_id= (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) cb-c (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ecdcGuest access
What our guests love about our place:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Our spa inspired bathroom and large jetted soaker tub!
- Beautifully decorated space with solid wood furnishings and warm ambiance!
- In suite air conditioning in the master bedroom
- Complementary parking in our secure heated underground parkade!
- Lightning fast WIFI on our large 42" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- The easy access to transit that brings you within minutes to Edmonton's biggest venues and downtown core as well as close proximity to Edmonton Convention Center.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- Being in the heart of downtown and close to transit access points, although handy does mean the traffic that runs by it might disturb some light sleepers.
- The apartment is located in an older working class urban neighborhood and although very safe it may feel strange for some who are used to a rural or suburb setting.
Our condo unit comfortably sleeps four people with one brand new queen size bed, and a large 6" memory foam fold-able queen size floor mattress that can be set up in the living room.
- Our master bedroom is complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
- Unit is on the sixth floor and is easily accessible with the elevator right next to the main entrance in the front lobby.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our condo during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Rogers Place or to many of the elegant and unique restaurants in Edmonton's downtown core!Additional notes
Self check-in · Easily check yourself in with the lock box at the front entrance ramp railing where a lock box is located and into the unit itself with our electronic lock on the front door of the condo unit.Guest interaction
Underground Parkade - While we do provide free underground parking to all our guests, please note the height clearance of the parkade is quite low (between 6' 5" - 6' 8"). If you have a large truck or any lifted vehicle, you will NOT be able to get your vehicle into the garage. Please plan accordingly.
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away.Neighborhood overview
Located in the most event filled and booming area in all of Edmonton, this thri.ving luxury condo in the downtown core has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! In close walking distance you can access the brand new Rogers Arena which hosts our Edmonton Oilers hockey team a few times a week, multiple concerts and events!Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.