★Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive up to $55 off your first stay: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/piquep4?currency=USD&s=67&unique_share_id=654378cb-c5e0-4444-8e57-943ec9c4ecdcGuest access
Step out from your private entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhood, Windermere.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Our guest suite has TWO full bathrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom attached to the master bedroom and 1 large bathroom in the main area.
- Only a 10-15 drive to West Edmonton Mall (WEM)
- Beautifully decorated space with mountain-like furnishings and warm ambiance.
- Easy self-check in via. secure door keypad.
- TONS of complementary street parking in our safe neighborhood.
- Lightening fast WIFI on our large 55" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Easy access to anywhere in the city via. The Anthony Henday.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- Being located in the suburbs on Edmonton, city transit does not run as often as the downtown core however this leads to a quieter neighborhood and the best sleeps!
- We are located in a safe neighborhood close the Edmonton Airport. However, this means we are a bit far from the downtown core, which is approximately a 30 minute drive from our guest suite.
Whether you just want to relax on your plush queen bed, read a book by the large windows, take a nap on the couch or get some work done at the kitchen table, this guest suite has everything you need to enjoy your visit.
This guest suite comfortably sleeps 6 with 2 queen size beds, and a large 6" memory foam fold-able queen size floor mattress that can be set up in the living room - all beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest. Our suite also has two full sparkling clean washrooms with shower, sink and toilet so everyone can get ready for their day quickly!
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. Your kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!..
You have full and total access of our guest suite with private entrance during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Windermere Currents - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
Self check-in/Keyless entry · Easily check yourself in with an electronic lock at your private entrance into the guest suite.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License #: 377104119-002
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
Located in the most affluent neighborhood in all of Edmonton, this thriving pocket in the Southwest of town has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! Inside the shopping district of Windermere Currents, you'll find all the major Canadian banks, large outlet stores from all your favorite brands, coffee shops, workout gyms, gas stations, restaurants, grocery chains, hardware stores, just to scratch the surface.Getting around
- A quick 10-15 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall via. the Henday.
- 30 minutes from the downtown core.
- Only a 15-20 minute drive or cab ride from the airport!
- Plenty of free on-street parking for any sized vehicle!
- Close proximity to Edmonton's best and largest dog park, Terwillegar Park, only a 10 minute drive away!
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.