★Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive up to $55 off your first stay: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/piquep4?currency=USD&s=67&unique_share_id= (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) cb-c (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ecdcGuest access
Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets of one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods, Elmwood.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Our home offers 6 bedrooms all complete with queen sized beds and plush fresh sheets and linens.
- Our house features TWO full bathrooms complete with showers and all the necessities with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion.
- Only a 5 minute drive to Edmonton's world famous - West Edmonton Mall.
- Beautifully decorated space with modern furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Ample free street parking right out front of the home.
- Lightening fast WiFi and two large 55" & 50" SMART TVs which feature complimentary Netflix.
- Located close to The University of Alberta and UofA/Stollery Children's Hospital are only 10 min away!
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- The home can get a bit warm in the summer months and the house does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers in each bedroom for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and opening a few windows helps create a great cross breeze to cool down the home fast!
Our house comfortably sleeps 13 guests with 6 queen size beds and 1 sofa bed!
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!..
You have full and total access of our home during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Mayfield Common or West Edmonton Mall - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
Located in the classic neighborhood Elmwood, this thriving pocket in the west of town has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! Inside the shopping district of Mayfield Common (8-10 minute drive from our home), you'll find all the major Canadian banks, large outlet stores from all your favorite brands, coffee shops, workout gyms, gas stations, restaurants, grocery chains, hardware stores, just to scratch the surface.Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.