Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets of one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods, Griesbach.Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Our home offers 5 bedrooms complete with queen or full sized beds and plush fresh sheets and linens.
- Our house features TWO fireplaces on the main level and in the basement - one electric and one natural gas to keep warm and cozy during our cold winters, and air conditioning during the hot summer months!
- Only a 10 minute drive to Edmonton's downtown core. Very accessible bus routes!
- Beautifully decorated space with modern furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
-Pet friendly property! Feel right at home by bringing your furry loved ones with you - Only $25/night/per pet
- Secure 2 car garage parking behind the home.
- Lightening fast WiFi and two large 50" & 43" SMART TVs which feature complimentary Netflix.
- Stunning walking trails around the Victorian styled neighborhood with incredible parks nearby and Beaumaris Lake.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- As this is a historic home with original hardwood floors on the main level and upstairs, there are areas where the floor can squeak, however this is part of the home's rustic charm!
Our house comfortably sleeps 12 guests with 3 queen size beds, 2 full beds, and 1 sofa bed!
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with all appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!..
You have full and total access of our home during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to the downtown core to catch an Oiler's game or concert at Roger's Place, or one of the many restaurants, bars, and shopping districts nearby on 137th Ave!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Free cancellation within 48 hours of when the original booking is made, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in (time shown in the confirmation email).
After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee.
All bookings made through the direct booking website on this listing will have a refundable damage deposit of $1000 CAD held on deposit of the traveler's method of payment in the event there are damages to our properties. The damage deposit hold will be released 3 business days after the reservation is completed to ensure proper inspections are done after check out to ensure the properties were not damaged beyond normal wear and tear.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Neighborhood overview
Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!
Griesbach has won many awards for it's unique style in design and originality as each home in the neighborhood has it's own charm! While the neighborhood is in the north central portion of the city, you will feel like you're out in the suburbs. Getting around
If you have time during your stay, we encourage you to take a walk around our neighborhood and see the parks nearby. If you walk to Griesbach hill and make your way to the top, you will see an absolutely stunning view of the city at large and the downtown core.
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.