★Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive up to $55 off your first stay: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/piquep4?currency=USD&s=67&unique_share_id=654378cb-c5e0-4444-8e57-943ec9c4ecdcGuest access
Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets of one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods, Griesbach.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Guests LOVE our 6 person- jetted soft tub Hot Tub!
- Our home features a large Private Deck, Patio and Yard, perfect for Families and Getaways!
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Our home offers 5 bedrooms complete with queen or full sized beds and plush fresh sheets and linens.
- Our house features a natural gas fireplace in the basement to keep you warm and cozy during our cold winters, and our house also features air conditioning during the hot summer months!
- Only a 10 minute drive to Edmonton's downtown core. Very accessible bus routes!
- Beautifully decorated space with modern furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
-Pet friendly property! Feel right at home by bringing your furry loved ones with you - Only $25/night/per pet
- Secure 2 car garage parking behind the home.
- Lightening fast WiFi and two large 50" & 43" SMART TVs which feature complimentary Netflix.
- Stunning walking trails around the Victorian styled neighborhood with incredible parks nearby and Beaumaris Lake.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- As this is a historic home with original hardwood floors on the main level and upstairs, there are areas where the floor can squeak, however this is part of the home's rustic charm!
Our house comfortably sleeps 12 guests with 3 queen size beds, 2 full beds, and 1 sofa bed!
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with all appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!..
You have full and total access of our home during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to the downtown core to catch an Oiler's game or concert at Roger's Place, or one of the many restaurants, bars, and shopping districts nearby on 137th Ave!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews are required to pay a $1000 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License #: 377104319-002
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Neighborhood overview
Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!
Griesbach has won many awards for it's unique style in design and originality as each home in the neighborhood has it's own charm! While the neighborhood is in the north central portion of the city, you will feel like you're out in the suburbs. Getting around
If you have time during your stay, we encourage you to take a walk around our neighborhood and see the parks nearby. If you walk to Griesbach hill and make your way to the top, you will see an absolutely stunning view of the city at large and the downtown core.
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.