Step out from your private entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet tree lined streets of one of Canada's most desirable places to live, St. Albert.Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Lightning fast WiFi on our large 40" SMART TV which features complementary Netflix.
- Only a 5 minute drive to Sturgeon Community Hospital
- Right next door (1 min away) to St. Albert's famous Botanic Park
- Quick access to the Anthony Henday ring route (4 min away)
- Beautifully decorated space with modern furnishings and warm ambiance.
- Great space for 2-4 guests with a queen sized bed and a super comfy sofa bed.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- TONS of street parking in our safe neighbourhood.
- Easy access to anywhere in the city via The Anthony Henday.
- Professionally cleaned suite after each and every guest.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- Being located in the downstairs of a home, the potential for a bit more noise from above is there.
- We are located in a safe and desirable neighbourhood in St.Albert. However, this means we are a bit farther out from the downtown core of Edmonton, which is approximately a 30 minute drive from our guest suite.
Whether you just want to relax on your plush queen bed, read a book by the large windows, take a nap on the couch or get some work done at the kitchen table, this guest suite has everything you need to enjoy your visit.
This guest suite comfortably sleeps 4 with 1 queen size bed, and a large sofa bed in the living room - all beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest. Our suite also has a full sparkling clean washroom with shower, sink and toilet so everyone can get ready for their day quickly!
Complementary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. Your kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our guest suite with private entrance during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to downtown St. Albert or walk to Bontanic Park just a block away!Additional notes
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.Guest interaction
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Free cancellation within 48 hours of when the original booking is made, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in (time shown in the confirmation email).
After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee.
All bookings made through the direct booking website on this listing will have a refundable damage deposit of $500 CAD held on deposit of the traveler's method of payment in the event there are damages to our properties. The damage deposit hold will be released 3 business days after the reservation is completed to ensure proper inspections are done after check out to ensure the properties were not damaged beyond normal wear and tear.
Self check-in/Keyless entry · Easily check yourself in with an electronic lock at your private entrance into the guest suite.Neighborhood overview
In this prominent, mature neighbourhood in St. Albert, expect full maple trees creating canopies over streets. St. Albert is famous for it's trees (there are more trees than people!) Please enjoy the Botanic Park 1 minute away from the home and the multiple trails throughout the City. Woodlands - is a close 5 minute drive the Sturgeon Community Hospital. The Enjoy Centre is a state of the art green house, including a natural & organic grocery store and cafe. Continue walking to the heart of St. Albert to experience the famous St. Albert Farmers Market and the Arden Theatre. Enjoy multiple festivals St. Albert has to offer including The International Children's Festival, The Rainmaker Concert festival, and Rock'n August.Getting around
TOP THINGS 10 TO DO IN St. ALBERT:
1) St. Albert Farmer's Market: the largest outdoor Farmer's Market in Western Canada with over 250 vendors. Located at #5 St. Anne Street, parking is tough to find, so I suggest walking. (30 min walk, 6 min drive) - Saturdays 10am - 3pm.
2) St. Albert Botanical Park: beautiful natural sanctuary at 265 Sturgeon Road. Open everyday from sunrise to sunset - (11 min drive)
3) Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park: a bird sanctuary directly west of St. Albert. Walk along the John E. Poole walking paths for an informative & descriptive journey. 250 Diamond Ave, Spruce Grove - (12 min drive)
4) Arden Theatre: the Arden has presented excellence in artistic programming for over 30 years, offering music, theatre, and dance events. (Hidden by Airbnb) their schedule of upcoming events. Located in the heart of St. Albert in the Perron District - parking directly across the street - #5 St. Anne St., St. Albert (30 min walk, 6 min drive)
5) The Enjoy Centre: unique multi-use facility featuring a greenhouse, spa, café, restaurant, Whole Foods, deli, bakery, and more. Located at 101 Riel Drive (20 min walk, 3 min drive) - lots of parking around the building. Open Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am - 6pm.
6) Red Willow Park: water park, skateboarding area, trails, sights and sounds of the city. My overall favourite park in the City. 47 Riel Dr. (9 min drive).
7) St. Albert Grain Elevator Park: an open-air museum featuring two historic grain elevators and a reconstructed railway station. 4 Meadowview Dr, St. Albert (10 min drive).
8) Elk Island National Park: played an important part in the conservation of the American bison. People love going out here to see the wildlife and nature. Great for a date! (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Range Rd 203, Fort Saskatchewan - (38 min drive)
9) Musee Heritage Museum: the keeper of history, traditions and heritage of St Albert. 5 St. Anne Street - (30 min walk, 6 min drive)
10) Albert LaCombe Elementary School: if you have kids who enjoy playgrounds, this is your closest option. They have a great playground and park, including soccer fields, baseball diamonds, and walking trails to the heart of St. Albert. 50 Gainsborough Ave - (4 min walk, 1 min drive).
Best way to get around Edmonton & area is by car/Turo/Uber. With the Anthony Henday ring road close by you can get anywhere in Edmonton within 30 minutes. However public transport is always an option.