Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods, Forest Heights.Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Large private deck and rooftop patio with stunning river valley and downtown views.
- Our home features two full bathrooms and one main floor half bathroom.
- Only a 25 minute drive to Edmonton's world famous - West Edmonton Mall.
- Modern decorated space with stunning furnishings and bright ambiance.
- House backs on to the river valley featuring incredible hiking/biking trails!
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Wheelchair accessible! Home has an elevator for easy access between floors!
- Secure triple car garage parking.
- Lightning fast WiFi on our large 55" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Located close to The University of Alberta and UofA/Stollery Children's Hospital are only 10 min away!
Our home comfortably sleeps 6 guests with 1 King size bed in the master bedroom and 2 queen size beds.
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, gas range, oven, high end coffee espresso machine, wine cooling fridge, and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our home during your stay, including the triple car garage. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to the Downtown Core.Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the 3 car garage will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
Located in an incredible neighborhood in Edmonton, this thriving pocket nestled just minutes from downtown has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some!Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.