★Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive up to $55 off your first stay: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/piquep4?currency=USD&s=67&unique_share_id= (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) cb-c (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ecdcGuest access
Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhood, Inglewood.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Large private deck with brand new patio furniture with lots of seating room.
- Our house features two full bathrooms and one main floor bathroom.
- Only a 7-10 minute drive to Downtown Core and Rogers
- Modern decorated space with stunning furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Secure double car garage parking and TONS of available street parking.
- Lightening fast WiFi on our large 55" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Located close to The University of Alberta and UofA/Stollery Children's Hospital are only 10 min away!
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- The home can get a bit warm in the summer months and the house does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers in each bedroom for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and open windows help create a great cross breeze to cool down the suite fast!
Our house comfortably sleeps 13 guests with 3 queen size beds, and a 1 large sofa bed and 1 smaller sofa bed the main living room. Additional there are 2 double beds in the basement.
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our home during your stay, including the double car garage located at the back (east) side of the home. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Mayfield Common or the Downtown Core - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the garage out back behind the house will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.