★Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive up to $55 off your first stay: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/piquep4?currency=USD&s=67&unique_share_id=654378cb-c5e0-4444-8e57-943ec9c4ecdcGuest access
Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable neighbourhood, La Perle.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Large private deck and yard with patio furniture with lots of seating room and a covered balcony off of the master bedroom to enjoy your morning coffee and relax!
- Only a 2 minute drive to Edmonton's world famous - West Edmonton Mall.
- Modern decorated space with stunning furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Covered single parking and TONS of available street parking and a guest parking area!
- Lightening fast WiFi on our large 55" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Located close to The Misericordia Hospital are only 5 mins away!
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- The home can get a bit warm in the summer months and the house does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers in each bedroom for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and open windows help create a great cross breeze to cool down the suite fast!
Our house comfortably sleeps 8 guests with 1 King size bed in the master bedroom and 2 queen size beds and a double bed on the main floor.
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our home during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to West Edmonton Mall or the Downtown Core - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews, or have less than 3 reviews total at a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 will be required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License #: 377104265-002
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the home without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.