Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of St Albert's most charming neighbourhood's, Heritage Lakes.Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached
- Large private backyard
- Master bedroom and basement bedroom feature a HUGE King Size Beds
- Beautifully decorated space designed by a local interior designer with modern furnishings and warm ambiance
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad
- Lightening fast WiFi
- Secure garage parking for 1 vehicle
- Quick access to the Anthony Henday ring route (4 min away)
- Right next door (1 min away) to St. Albert's famous Enjoy Center
- Only a quick 5 minute drive to Sturgeon Community Hospital
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- We are located in a safe and desirable neighborhood in St.Albert. However, this means we are a bit farther out from the downtown core of Edmonton, which is approximately a 30 minute drive from our home
Our house comfortably sleeps 8 guests with 12King size bed in the master bedroom and basement bedroom, a queen size bed, and a double sized bed.
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access to the home during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to downtown St. Albert or walk to the Enjoy Center just a block away!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the garage in front of the house will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our home has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
In this prominent, mature neighborhood in St. Albert, expect full trees creating canopies over streets. St. Albert is famous for it's trees (there are more trees than people!), Please enjoy the Botanic Park 1 minute away from the home and the multiple trails throughout the City. Heritage Lakes - is a close 5 minute drive the Sturgeon Community Hospital.Getting around
The Enjoy Center is a state of the art green house, including a natural & organic grocery store and cafe. Continue walking to the heart of St. Albert to experience the famous St. Albert Farmers Market and the Arden Theatre. Enjoy multiple festivals St. Albert has to offer including The International Children's Festival, The Rainmaker Concert festival, and Rock'n August.
TOP THINGS 10 TO DO IN St. ALBERT:
1) St. Albert Farmer's Market: the largest outdoor Farmer's Market in Western Canada with over 250 vendors. Located at #5 St. Anne Street, parking is tough to find, so I suggest walking. (30 min walk, 6 min drive) - Saturdays 10am - 3pm.
2) St. Albert Botanical Park: beautiful natural sanctuary at 265 Sturgeon Road. Open everyday from sunrise to sunset - (11 min drive)
3) Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park: a bird sanctuary directly west of St. Albert. Walk along the John E. Poole walking paths for an informative & descriptive journey. 250 Diamond Ave, Spruce Grove - (12 min drive)
4) Arden Theatre: the Arden has presented excellence in artistic programming for over 30 years, offering music, theatre, and dance events. (Hidden by Airbnb) their schedule of upcoming events. Located in the heart of St. Albert in the Perron District - parking directly across the street - #5 St. Anne St., St. Albert (30 min walk, 6 min drive)
5) The Enjoy Centre: unique multi-use facility featuring a greenhouse, spa, café, restaurant, Whole Foods, deli, bakery, and more. Located at 101 Riel Drive (20 min walk, 3 min drive) - lots of parking around the building. Open Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am - 6pm.
6) Red Willow Park: water park, skateboarding area, trails, sights and sounds of the city. My overall favourite park in the City. 47 Riel Dr. (9 min drive).
7) St. Albert Grain Elevator Park: an open-air museum featuring two historic grain elevators and a reconstructed railway station. 4 Meadowview Dr, St. Albert (10 min drive).
8) Elk Island National Park: played an important part in the conservation of the American bison. People love going out here to see the wildlife and nature. Great for a date! (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Range Rd 203, Fort Saskatchewan - (38 min drive)
9) Musee Heritage Museum: the keeper of history, traditions and heritage of St Albert. 5 St. Anne Street - (30 min walk, 6 min drive)
10) Albert LaCombe Elementary School: if you have kids who enjoy playgrounds, this is your closest option. They have a great playground and park, including soccer fields, baseball diamonds, and walking trails to the heart of St. Albert. 50 Gainsborough Ave - (4 min walk, 1 min drive).
Best way to get around St. Albert & area is by car/Turo/Uber. With the Anthony Henday ring road close by you can get anywhere in Edmonton within 30 minutes. However public transport is always an option.