Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable SW neighbourhood, Ermineskin.Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- One of Edmonton's only homes on Airbnb with an Beautiful Above Ground Private Heated Pool! - Perfect for family getaways and staycations!
- Large private balcony off the master bedroom and fenced backyard with brand new patio furniture with lots of seating room.
- Central A/C to stay cool during Edmonton's beautiful summer months!
- A private workout Yoga and Gym space in the downstairs of the home to access and stay fit during your stay!
- Games room with FOUR options for games including foosball, ping pong, air hockey and pool!
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Only a 4 minute drive to Edmonton's best shopping outlets stores: South Edmonton Common.
- Modern decorated space with stunning furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Secure double car garage parking and TONS of available street parking.
- Lightening fast WiFi on our large 55" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- The home is quite large and does have many stairs to access both the upstairs and downstairs of the home. However, we do have a bedroom located on the main floor for easy accessibility for guests!
Our house comfortably sleeps 10 guests with 1 King size bed in the master bedroom and 2 queen size beds, a double bed on the main floor and a large sofa bed in the downstairs living room.
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our home during your stay, including an attached double car garage located at the front of the home. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to South Edmonton Common or the Downtown Core or Whyte Ave - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
We have a beautiful outdoor above ground private pool, opens in May 15th-September 30th , weather permitting.Guest interaction
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the garage out back behind the house will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License #
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
Located in an incredible neighborhood in Edmonton, this thriving pocket in the south west of town has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! Inside the shopping district of South Edmonton Common (3-5 minute drive from our home), you'll find all the major Canadian banks, large outlet stores from all your favorite brands, coffee shops, workout gyms, gas stations, restaurants, grocery chains, hardware stores, just to scratch the surface.Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.