Step out to our private patio and you'll be greeted by a stunning view of The Three Sisters, one of Canmore's most famous and beautiful mountain ranges!Guest access
Our stylish rustic-modern condo looks out at the spectacular Canadian Rocky Mountains. The condo features two bedrooms with very comfortable NEW beds, and stunning mountain views! There is a full kitchen where you can cook a delicious meal , 2 bathrooms, and in-suite laundry. Don't feel like cooking?! The condo is located in the Grande Rockeries resort which offers a delicious restaurant off of the main lobby called the "Grande Kitchen + Bar". Also, our suite is centrally located and is within walking distance of downtown Canmore where you'll find cute cafes, fun bars and restaurants, as well as elevated dining experiences.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Large private walk-out Patio with Stunning Views of the FULL mountain ranges in every direction you look!
- Professionally designed by a local designer to provide comfort and carefully chosen details to have the utmost Canadian Rockies Experience
- HUGE King sized bed with ensuite washroom for the ultimate mountain retreat experience
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Our home features two full bathrooms with steam and rain shower capabilities!
- Cozy gas fireplace for those cold winter days and available Air Conditioning for those precious hot summer months!
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Wheelchair accessible! Home has no steps in the space and is located on the main floor for easy accessibility!
- Secure & heated underground parking
- Lightning fast WiFi on our large 50" SMART TV and a 40" TV located in the Master Bedroom which features complimentary Netflix.
- Located close to Downtown Canmore (only a close 5-10 Min walk) and to multiple stunning mountain walking trails!
Our home comfortably sleeps 6 guests with 1 King size bed in the master bedroom, 1 Queen size bed in the second bedroom and a pullout couch in the living room.
- All beds complete with fresh clean sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, spices, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove, oven, high end coffee espresso machine, rice cooker and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
The Grande Rockies resort features a amazing indoor/outdoor hot tub, an indoor swimming pool with 3-storey water slide, delicious restaurant, free WiFi, and secure underground parking, all of which is accessible to guests!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $750 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
From humble beginnings as a coal mining town, Canmore is now a vibrant year-round destination for doing business, vacation, dining, shopping, world class sport, or just living.Getting around
Canmore is an authentic mountain community, where real people from all walks of life live; including an impressive list of accomplished mountaineers, and Olympic athletes. Here, you can take in the one-of-a-kind boutiques, eclectic art galleries or just enjoy the atmosphere without crowds of tourists huddled on jam-packed streets. In fact, in Canmore, laid back is a way of life. Even the rock climbers here like to put up their feet at a local pub after a thrill-packed day on a vertical cliff. That’s the beauty of Canmore!
Lively and popular annual events include the Canmore Folk Music Festival, Highland Games, Festival of Eagles and ArtSpeak Arts Festival
To truly experience Canmore, I recommend renting a car! However, our home is located near the heart of downtown (a quick 10 minute walk) and is very close to many restaurants and activities with a 5 minute radius!
Here are some local commute services you may utilize to roam the City!
Local CanmoreTaxi Services:
• Three Sister's Taxi
• Canmore Cabs
• A1 EH TAXI CAB
Bus Servies: (Roam Transit)
• Local Canmore & Banff and Canmore to Banff Village