Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods, Glastonbury!Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Large private back yard deck equipped with a BBQ, fenced in yard and cozy front porch!
- Our home has TWO living rooms to socialize and feel right at home with comfortable spacious couches and a gas fireplace located in the second floor living room.
- Beautifully decorated space by a local Edmontonian Designer with modern furnishings and bright ambiance.
- Our house features two full bathrooms and one half bathroom for a total of 3 Bathrooms! 1 ensuite bathroom attached to the master bedroom and 1 large bathroom in the hallway near the bedrooms upstairs, the third half bathroom is conveniently located on the main level.
- Only a 9 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall.
- Easy self-check-in via secure door keypad.
- 1 stall on the driveway available for parking & TONS of free available street parking.
- Lightening fast WiFi on our large 40" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Located close to The University of Alberta and UofA/Stollery Children's Hospital are only 20 min away!
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- The home can get a bit warm in the summer months and the house does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and open windows help create a great cross breeze to cool down the suite fast!
-Our home has a separate basement suite with a longer term tenant. The space is not shared as it is a completely separate unit with it's own entrance and the tenant is very quiet and respectful.
Our house comfortably sleeps 8 guests with 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, and 1 large queen pull out sofa bed you can set up in the spacious living room in the bonus room upstairs.
- All beds complete with fresh clean sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with modern appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our home during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to West Edmonton Mall- one of the most vibrant shopping malls in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License #:
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Getting around
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.