Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the picturesque streets of one of Edmonton's newest neighbourhoods - Tamarack, located adjacent to The Meadow's, home to shopping, recreation and entertainment.Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Guests LOVE our 6 person- jetted soft tub Hot Tub!
- Our home features a large Private Deck, Patio and Yard, perfect for Families and Getaways!
- The basement is set up purely for entertainment and Fun! Featuring a large games room with an indoor basketball game and foosball table!
- Our home has not One...Not Two...but Three living room spaces!! Completely unwind and kick back in relax in our spacious luxury home!
- Our Home is designed and staged by a local Edmonton designer!
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- The house is conveniently located 2 minutes away from Meadows Recreation Center!
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Secure attached 2 car garage parking.
- Lightning fast WiFi on our large 50" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
What some of our guests don't about our listing:
-The home can get a bit warm in the summer months and the house does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers in each upstairs bedroom for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and opening a few windows helps create a great cross breeze to cool down the home fast!
The home comfortably sleeps up to 12 in the master bedrooms king bed, three bedrooms with queen beds and two sofa beds located in the upstairs and basement living rooms.
All beds are made with freshly cleaned linens for your comfort and wellbeing.
Enjoy complimentary wireless internet with Netflix, tea and coffee during your stay!
The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at your own home.
You have full and total access of our home during your stay, including an attached double car garage located at the front of the home. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to South Edmonton Common or the Downtown Core or Whyte Ave - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the garage out back behind the house will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.Guest interaction
*The Soft Hot Tub does take time to heat up. so please allow time for it to heat up and please turn it off the heat and jets when not in use*
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $1000 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License
Your hosts are available throughout your stay. We pride ourselves on open and constant communication and are happy to assist with anything you need during your stay.Neighborhood overview
Tamarack is a newer neighbourhood in Southeast Edmonton. The community is popular with young families, so you can expect to see children of all ages enjoying the quiet streets. Getting around
Adjacent to Tamarack is The Meadows - home to a massive City of Edmonton Recreation Centre and Library, loads of brand name shopping, movie theatres and countless restaurants.
Tamarack is well connected to the rest of the city via Whitemud Drive, 17 Street and Anthony Henday Drive (Ring Road).
Edmonton Transit Service offers regular bus service from the Tamarack area. Taxis and Uber are also available and the area is connected with bike trails and walking paths.