Our newly built guest suite offers all the luxury amenities of a full sized home. From the moment you walk in, you will appreciate the natural light that floods the suite. The bedroom features a queen bed with fresh linens for your arrival and a sofabed awaits in the living room. Guest access
Cook a mouthwatering meal in the fully-stocked chefs kitchen, or enjoy one of the countless dining options this corner of Edmonton has to offer.
Step out from your private entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhood, Secord.
What our guests love about our listing:
- Guests LOVE our 4 Person, Private, Soft Jetted Hot Tub!
- Our guest suite features a Walk-Out to a private Patio with brand new furniture and covered patio space to enjoy our warm Edmonton summer days!
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Features HUGE windows which floods the suite with natural light as it's a walk-out suite!
- Our guest suite features a queen sized bed in the master bedroom and a huge pullout comfy sofa bed in the main living room.
- Only a short 10 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall (WEM)
- Beautifully decorated space with modern chic furnishings and warm ambiance.
- Easy self-check in via. secure door keypad.
- TONS of complementary street parking in our safe neighborhood.
- Lightening fast WIFI on our large 50" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Easy access to anywhere in the city via. The Anthony Henday & Whitemud Freeway.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- Being located in the downstairs of the home, there is slight potential for noise from the guests upstairs, however we have installed sound barriers between the floors and door to ensure the best sleeps possible for each and every guest!
- Our home does not include A/C so it may get a bit warmer on our Summer days. However, being located in the downstairs of the home, it tends to be naturally cooler and opening windows will create a great cross breeze to cool the suite down quick!
Whether you just want to relax on your plush queen bed, read a book by the large windows, take a nap on the couch or get some work done at the kitchen table, this guest suite has everything you need to enjoy your visit.
This guest suite comfortably sleeps 4 with a queen size bed in the master bedroom and a large pullout couch in the living room - all beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest. Our suite also a full sized washroom that is sparkling clean with shower/ tub combination, sink and toilet so everyone can get ready for their day quickly!
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. Your kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our guest suite with private entrance during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to West Edmonton Mall- one of the most vibrant shopping malls in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
Self check-in/Keyless entry · Easily check yourself in with an electronic lock at your private entrance into the guest suite.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews or have a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 are required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer keyless entry to the home. This provides you with the ability to check in and check out with ease. Your hosts are always available to answer questions throughout your stay.Neighborhood overview
Our guest suite is located in the newer community of Secord. This is a younger neighbourhood, filled with families. You will enjoy walking trails and parks, steps from your door. There are countless shopping options available nearby, from small business to large big box centres - and of course, the renowned West Edmonton Mall is just five minutes away.Getting around
The area is well connected to Edmonton and beyond via Yellowhead Trail (Highway 16), Anthony Henday Drive (Ring Road) and 100 Avenue (direct road into downtown).
Public transit is also readily availabile, providing a convenient way to get around the city.