Step out from your private front entrance and you'll be greeted by the picturesque streets of one of Edmonton's newest neighbourhoods - Ambleside!Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Guests LOVE our 6 person- jetted soft tub Hot Tub!
- Our home features a large Private Deck, Patio and Yard, perfect for Families and Getaways!
- The home features Lakeside views and has a beautifully designed lounge space to catch up with friends and family!
- Warm gas fireplace in the main floor living room!
- Our home has not One...Not Two...but Three living room spaces!!
- Our Home is designed and staged by a local Edmonton designer!
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- The house is conveniently located 10 minutes away from Terwillegar Recreation Center!
- Easy self-checkin via. secure door keypad.
- Secure attached 2 car garage parking.
- Lightning fast WiFi on our large 50" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
What some of our guests don't about our listing:
-The home can get a bit warm in the summer months and the house does not offer air conditioning. However, we provide tall cooling towers in each upstairs bedroom for ease and comfort sleeping at night, and opening a few windows helps create a great cross breeze to cool down the home fast!
The home comfortably sleeps up to 10 Guests! The master bedroom and second bedrooms features a king bed, one queen bed and the last bedroom has a spacious double bed. The bonus room upstairs is equipped with a brand new pullout queen sofa bed as well!
All beds are made with freshly cleaned linens for your comfort and wellbeing.
Enjoy complimentary wireless internet with Netflix, tea and coffee during your stay!
The kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at your own home.
You have full and total access of our home during your stay, including an attached double car garage located at the front of the home. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to South Edmonton Common or the Downtown Core or Whyte Ave - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the garage out back behind the house will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.Guest interaction
*The Soft Hot Tub does take time to heat up. so please allow time for it to heat up and please turn it off the heat and jets when not in use*
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews, or have less than 3 reviews total at a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 will be required to pay a $2000 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License
I give my guests space but am available when needed. We are only a phone call away and please reach out on the platform with any questions or concerns you may have!Neighborhood overview
Located in the most affluent neighborhood in all of Edmonton, this thriving pocket in the Southwest of town has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! Inside the shopping district of Windermere Currents, you'll find all the major Canadian banks, large outlet stores from all your favorite brands, coffee shops, workout gyms, gas stations, restaurants, grocery chains, hardware stores, just to scratch the surface.Getting around
- Only a 15-20 minute drive or cab ride from the airport!
- Secure 2 car attached garage parking & Plenty of free on-street parking for any sized vehicle!
- Close proximity to Edmonton's best and largest dog park, Terwillegar Park, only a 10 minute drive away!
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.