Step out from your private entrance and you'll be greeted by the quiet streets one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods, High Park!Guest access
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached.
- Our home is outfitted with a HUGE King Sized bed in the master bedroom!
- Our guest suite features a private patio equipped with table and chairs!
- Our guest suite has TWO bedrooms both equipped with new comfy beds!
- Only a short 5 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall!
- Only a 5 minute drive away from Edmonton Valley Zoo!
- Beautifully decorated space with modern chic furnishings and colorful ambiance.
- Easy self-check in via. secure door keypad.
- Secure garage parking for 1 vehicle and TONS of complementary street parking in our safe neighborhood.
- Lightening fast WIFI on our large 43" SMART TV which features complimentary Netflix.
- Easy access to anywhere in the city via. The Anthony Henday & Whitemud Freeway.
What some of our guests do not love as much about our listing:
- Being located in the downstairs of the home, there is slight potential for noise from the guests upstairs, however we have installed sound barriers between the floors and door to ensure the best sleeps possible for each and every guest!
Whether you just want to relax on your plush King and Queen beds, read a book by the large windows, take a nap on the couch or get some work done at the kitchen table, this guest suite has everything you need to enjoy your visit.
This guest suite comfortably sleeps 4 with 1 King size bed in the master and 1 Queen sized bed located in the second bedroom! All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest. Our suite also a full sized washroom that is sparkling clean with shower/ tub combination, sink and toilet so everyone can get ready for their day quickly!
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, tea and coffee. Your kitchen comes fully loaded with brand new appliances such as a microwave, fridge, electric stove and dishwasher, other small appliances and wine glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
Once you stay with us, you'll feel like you're simply staying at a home you own!
You have full and total access of our suite during your stay, including the garage located the back (west) side of the home. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, whip up anything you can dream of in our fully stocked chef's kitchen, or jump in your car/take an Uber to Mayfield Common - one of the most vibrant shopping districts in all of Edmonton!Additional notes
There is keyless entry to the home which a code will be provided to you after you book with us. A garage opener for the garage out back behind the house will be located in the home on the kitchen counter.Guest interaction
Please remember that you're staying in our home, not a hotel. Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Profiles that are brand new with no prior reviews, or have less than 3 reviews total at a 4.5 rating or less out of 5 will be required to pay a $500 damage deposit prior to a booking being confirmed and check in instructions being shared. The damage deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Edmonton Business License #: (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
While we do our best to ensure we provide as much of the creature comforts of home as possible, if there's something you feel is missing, simply just reach out and let us know! You can contact us anytime by messaging us through Airbnb and we will respond to you right away. Our property has keyless entry so should you arrive later in the day, you have total flexibility to access the unit without worrying/losing keys during your stay!Neighborhood overview
Located in the most affluent neighborhood in all of Edmonton, this thriving pocket in the west of town has everything you could possibly imagine for amenities, and then some! Inside the shopping district of Mayfield Common (5 minute drive from our home), you'll find all the major Canadian banks, large outlet stores from all your favorite brands, coffee shops, workout gyms, gas stations, restaurants, grocery chains, hardware stores, just to scratch the surface.Getting around
- Only 5 minutes away from Mayfield Common.
- 7 to 10 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall.
- 10 minute car ride to Edmonton's downtown core.
- Free parking in your own private garage and plenty of free on-street parking for any sized vehicle!
Whether you are renting a car during your stay, need to access public transit, or want to call an Uber, Edmonton has it all and you will have access to anything you need to get you to where you need to go.