Luxury Furnished Properties. Elegantly Designed. Premium Amenities. White Glove Service.
Our homes are staged and designed by local professional interior designers which have been featured on multiple commercials from big companies such as Alberta Health Services and Full House Lottery and have been recognized as being one of the Top 5 Short Term Rental Companies in Edmonton!
Read our real recent reviews
Proudly serving the markets of Calgary, Canmore and Edmonton since 2018
Enjoy the amazing festivals, events, culture, and city skylines of Calgary and Edmonton, or take in the breathtaking beauty of the Canadian Rockies. We love helping families enjoy the comforts of home while they’re away from home so they can create memories that last a lifetime.
Enjoy the flexibility of direct booking with Pique Properties! We require a deposit of 50% of the reservation amount up front, then the remaining balance 7 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation is within 7 days at the time of the booking, then the full amount of the reservation will be due and payable.
At the time of booking, we also ask our guests for a security deposit starting at $500 (may be higher depending on the property). This is in case there is any damage to the property or broken house violations during your stay. The money is simply reserved a day or two before you arrive and then released after departure and if there is no damage, there is nothing you need to do. Please note that Pique Properties reserves the right to charge a higher amount to the method of payment if the damage deposit is insufficient to cover the claim from the payment method we have on file.
Reservations are fully refundable up until 14 days prior to check-in time. 50% refundable between 14-7 days prior to check-in time. If the cancellation notice happens within 7 days of arrival, we can offer Pique credit where you can use your reservation amount as credit that can be applied to any of our properties within a 12 month period. Please note that Pique credit can only go towards a reservation total as our rates vary depending on time of year, seasonality, and supply/demand.
Unlike other short term rental providers, we employ local cleaning companies that keep our properties in immaculate condition. In addition to their cleaning duties, they also inspect our properties to ensure any maintenance issues are noted and corrected immediately. We believe in supporting local businesses in all the markets we operate in and also in paying a fair living wage. We OBSESS over cleanliness and our team works tirelessly to ensure we provide a quality experience for you, so they are worth every penny we pay them.
Check-in is at 4:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM (unless you booked with us direct then you automatically get the Pique extension to 12:00PM) We can offer either early check-in or late check-out, or both.
Please note however these are available upon availability and we will need to know ahead of time for this request so we can coordinate in advance with our cleaning crew and they can be referenced below:
$25 add-on (3:00 PM instead)
$50 add-on (2:00 PM instead)
$75 add-on (1:00 PM instead)
$50 add-on (1:00 PM instead)
*Please note* Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate a check out later than 1:00PM as it takes our team several hours to clean our homes top to bottom to ensure they remain in pristine condition for our next guest.
We offer self check-in at all of our properties as they are all equipped with smart locks that can be accessed any time after check-in (4:00 PM). After your booking is finalized with us, a unique code will be provided to you on the day of your arrival.
Please inquire for your particular property as we do allow pets at some but not all of our properties we manage. If the home you’re inquiring about isn’t pet friendly, we’ll let you know and try our best to find a property that can host you and your furry friend 🙂
We love to bring people together to celebrate life’s important milestones, but we also have to be mindful and respectful to our neighbors that live next door. On your inquiry please let us know what you have in mind, how many people would be coming, and we’ll let you know if we can accommodate. Please note unauthorized parties and guests without prior permission can result in immediate cancellation without refund for violation of our house rules. We do employ a local security company
– Quiet time hours between 10 PM and 7 AM.
-Nearly all of our properties are equipped with exterior cameras that record to the cloud 24/7. If they are tampered with in any way during your reservation your booking may be immediately canceled with no refund given on the booking amount or the security deposit.
– Guests must have a verified direct phone number on their profile which will be checked prior to reservation. If Pique Properties cannot directly contact the guest on their phone number listed on their profile, Pique reserves the right to cancel the reservation prior to its beginning.
– No smoking of any kind (cigarette, marijuana or vaping) – a $250 fee will be charged if the property smells of smoke, or any evidence is found that smoking occurred inside the property.
– Please note the maximum occupancy on our properties are there for a reason as we need to be mindful of neighboring homes and be respectful of available parking to our neighbors. Any unregistered guests will be charged a $40 additional guest fee per person.
– Additional cleaning fees may be applied if the house is left messy and unorderly. Please follow check out procedures that will be provided prior to departure.
– A late check-out fee of $50 will be applied if you have not vacated the property 30 minutes after 12:00 PM check out unless prior permission is granted from the host. If check out is more than 2 hours late, you will be charged for an additional day, but this does not award you to stay for the additional day as this could impact other reservations.
– Any violation of the house rules could be grounds for immediate termination and removal from the property without a refund from Benaiah Security Ltd. who acts as an agent of the property.